Tuesday 1 May 2012

feeling fucking fat

I gained one pound after a massive emotional binge a few days ago, involving staying up untill 2 am crying and talking to my best friend over Pingchat. He told me he fancies me and I told him I'm an ugly bitch and I need to get my head together. I think it could have gone worse. I do wish he'd get a better friend though; I'm slowly ruining his life and he's only ever been an amzing friend to me. Isn't life just a bitch?
Anyway, I feel fatter than ever today, although hopefully at least some of it is just water retention or something like that. I haven't weighed myself yet. Eating-wise I've done well so far and hope to carry on tomorrow. My motivation for today is the word DONT written on the back of my hand and feeling my ribs through my thick school jumper. I've now got two more friends, KT and S, on my back about how thin I've apparently gotten. And its annoying because I'm fatter than I've been in ages. Only now I look a little sick and blotchy. At least I can see my ribs, and I can see my spine through my jumper. Haha! My eyes look a little bit sunken maybe. I think I'm starting to see it. Well, I can feel my cheekbones and my eye sockets but I don't know if thats new or not. My legs are still so incredibly fat and pudgy. Blech!

WhatI'veEaten
Breakfast:
Special K- 100 cals
Lunch:
Pasta with pesto- 150 cals
Dinner:
Couscous- 90 cals
Snacks/Binges:
Total:
340 cals

2 comments:

  1. Shit son, what are you going to do about your friend that fancies you? A bit dickish of him to make your sadness about his crush. But it's awesome that you have someone there for you. I'm sure it's just a 'fat day' - tomorrow you'll feel skinny again. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you're right, todays been a bit better. Thanks :)

      Delete