Thursday 3 May 2012

third of may

I can't say I'm a fan of May. I don't really like the number five or writing it. Back at 106 lbs exactly as of this morning. :) And I'm going to ruin it because I promised M 500 cals or more. He's the only person I can't say no to or lie to. He and R, my kindof bf, haven't been getting on at all. They always bickered a little but they had a massive row last night over nothing.
Nothing really happened today, apart from 800 metres in PE (my time was 4:49) and Em's a bit better. She's been quite giggly and chatty (compared to recently anyway) for the past few days which is great. And I know I'm a hypocrite because I want so badly for her to get well again, while at the same time, I'm heading down the same path she did. It's really not intentional, or at least it didn't start that way. What I'm trying to say is I'm not claiming to be anorexic, as I mentioned a while ago, neither am I trying to be or would I wish that on anyone else; it's am awful illness and anyone with it deserves all the love and support out there. I know it says pro-ana in the description but it's only a warning for anyone who would interpret this in that way. And all I want for myself is to be thin, really. I don't want attention or pity like some people might think.

WhatI'veEatenToday
Breakfast:
Special K- 100 cals
Lunch:
Couscous-100 cals
Cereal bar- 125
Dinner:
Tomato soup- 118
Total:
443
Almost 500.
ps. No thinspo as my laptop has erased itself somehow for no reason, including thinspo homework and all my photos. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment