Saturday 14 July 2012

almost summer!

It seems I do more bingeing and starting afresh than actual weight loss. Today was good-ish. Crackers, lots of coffee, salad and strawberries with perhaps too much cream and sugar. The past few days were horrid. Yesterday I had four cookies (almost 1000 cals!) plus normal intake. Ive been too afraid to weigh myself since a week or so ago. Around 110 lbs. considering anywhere over 109 makes me Antic like hell, I've been quite good about it. Ive just tried to pretend it never happened, but it's so hard with all this disgusting fat hanging off my body. I've gotten kindof close to another girl in my class who's been borrowing my phone to sort out stuff with her ex etc. I had a peek at the texts when I got home (as anyone would. I know it's wrong but I was curious and she could have erased them if she wanted)and discovered that she also self harms. It made sense in a way. I don't think I would've suspected but if I had to pick someone in my class who I thought might then it would be her. I really want to talk to her about it and maybe offer support or just let her know that she isn't alone and that she can talk about it. But I don't know how to bring it up without embarrassing her or letting her know I saw the texts. She might not trust me if she knew I read them. Had drama all week instead of lessons which was great :). And I've only got three more days of school untill the summer. Woo! I promise to have control this summer. Without school I know I won't be having lunch and not being in that routine means I won't snack mindlessly so much. Hope you're all doing okay. Ps. I changed my name. Was wondering how to do that for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I would be very sensitive about approaching the subject with her but I'm sure she would appreciate the support. Self harming is so secretive so she might be delighted to have someone to talk to

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete