Friday 15 June 2012

fifteenth of june

Went into school today after two days off. It wasn't so bad but I ache all over. I had cornflakes, a cereal bar and a small portion of veggie lasagne with lettuce. I won't have anything more tonight. I look so incredibly fat today :( at my youth club, we are doing manhunt tonight, so basically running round in the woods. I have to wear my converse if I'm running and they make my legs look absolutely awful! I'm actually crying now because I don't want to leave the house looking like this. Ugh, I'm disgusting. I think I might end up cutting tonight again. At least it's the weekend. Also, my cats been losing weight (lucky bitch) and we took her to the vet quite a few times for blood tests etc. As it turns out, she's showing early symptoms of cat anorexia. Wow. Crazy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment