Saturday 2 June 2012

Today is the first day of the holidays :) its only a week and it's gonna go so fast, but after that it's five weeks of school and then the summer hols! Today, I've lazed around and eaten a lot of biscuits (and its only 2 o'clock), but I've decided to reinvent myself, just a little, and today is the last day of the continuous binge that's been going on for weeks now. I managed to reign it in this week but I'm still snacking. So today I'm getting it out of my system and after that, no more. I'm going to tidy my tip of a room later so I can start tomorrow morning with a beautiful bedroom. Haha! Tomorrow: 2 crackers and fruit tea for breakfast, coffee for lunch and half of whatever's served for dinner. Now that it's up here I don't think I will binge. Life has to start better, I have to get thinner or else theres just no hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment