Saturday 9 June 2012

ninth of june

Okay so it's Saturday and tomorrow is the last day of the holidays :( its not quite hit me yet but it will tomorrow evening and I'll be panicking. At least it's on,y 5 weeks until summer holidays. This week has gone so fast. I've not been out with my friends at all although they slept over round here on weds because my dad was away. We pulled an all-nighter and watched PA3 which didn't scare me like I thought it would. I think the fact that they named the demon Toby made it seem too human to be scary. I mean I know it's meant to be freaky but I can't help thinking aww Toby... He just wants someone to love him. Even though that's a lie and he just wants to wreak havoc and posess the family. I've been sitting at home, mastering the French knot and other stitches, just generally being crafty. I finished a book and put up a shelf. My room is beautifully tidy now and I've hung up paper chains and origami birds so now it looks really pretty. Ikea with my mum today, we got subway and I had veggie delite which was about 270 and then we walked around the store and I got an ofelia, two korkens and a flaten. Haha! Hope you all had a nice week and stay strong :) Ps. 108.4 lbs today, I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment