Sunday 24 June 2012

Sorry

I've been neglectful and shit; sorry I haven't been commenting etc. I wish you all the best of luck and all the strength you need. Ive just been too distracted to remind you all of that ;) encouragement is what gets some people through the day, I know. I've had a good weekend, but feeling shit now. Cut worse than I have in a month or so, and not just because I'm fat but because I'm still not who I want to be, because I had a deep conversation with a friend last night and now regret opening up to her like that and because I haven't done my overdue French hw. On the bright side, I found that a needle or a safety pin makes me bleed much easier than my favourite knife. Plus, it's never been in contact with meat, which I only thought of now. I mean, all the knives in the house are washed of course but it's a perk anyway. It's also good for making words. Its kinda sick really, now that I'm writing it down. Makes sense at the time. Might not post for a while. Hope you all get where you want to be. Don't worry about me anyway, I'm fine. You are all perfect and again, I wish you all the luck, strength and joy in the world. I know it sounds like I'm saying goodbye; I'm not, it's ok, I'm not dying. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment