Thursday 23 August 2012

Braces

Hey everyone, hows it going? Hope youre all doing well. Sunday, I went to Summer in the City with a friend and got to meet TomSka which was awesome even though I already met him at MCM (btw I'm a nerd) he was very cool and gave everyone a hug. It rained really heavily for ten minutes and there were some really skinny girls there which made me feel pretty bad. I ended up bingeing. Tuesday, me and three friends went on a spur of the moment trip to Thorpe Park (a theme park for anyone who doesn't know) and I had a cracker and nothing else which was awesome. Minor binge on Wednesday. Yesterday was a good day and I also met up with a friend and I bought the most awesome tweed-elbow-patch-doctor-who blazer from H&M after my orthodontist appointment. It's ten past seven in the morning now and im getting braces in just under an hour. Booh :( but I suppose my teeth will be straight which is good. Also I just wanted to remind anyone that my iPad has some kind of fault that won't let me type comments or replies to comments but I'm working on fixing it. I might start using my laptop in the near future anyway and hope my parents don't see. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment