Friday 31 August 2012

New Layout

I changed the layout, hope you don't mind ;) It looks a little dark, idk but the old one was a bit... cutesy. Like, in a rainbows and cupcakes and sprinkles kind of way. I actually think the fish bones are adorable (I got some silver dangly fish skeleton earrings yesterday) haha. Yesterday I had a long walk around a shopping centre with a friend and her gf. Stayed over and they didn't make me eat anything which was cool. Zero cals the whole day :) I'm used to my other friends noticing when I don't eat, especially since one of them knows some of the story. Its nice that they don't take it too seriously though; they joke about me never eating which is a good sign that they aren't worried and a little reminder to be the person I want to be. Among other things, to them I'm the girl who doesn't eat. It's pretty funny in a way. Of course I do eat and I always say so. The last few days have been binge free. Also, my parents have decided to give my bro's allowance to me now that he's got a job and he gave me his old camera now that he has his fancy new one. I just need to buy a lens off ebay. I'm done with summer now, bring on the lovely cold weather! Going back to school soon though :( Homework, classmates and worst of all- eating lunch. I dunno how I'm going to get around that.
Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment