Sunday 12 August 2012

Idontevenknowwhatdayitis

Hi guys, I just want to say that my iPad is being weird and won't let me comment or reply to comments but to the lovely commenters, thanks and I hope you're all doing well. Stupid technology. Idek.
I'm going up north to Lancashire to visit my nan today. It's just going to be me and my mum (and my nan obviously) as my dad's working and my bro just got a new job and can't ask for time off. He's earning £50 a day by the way which is pretty amazing as he's 17 and it's more than twice minimum wage. Anyway he lives at home so it's not going on rent or anything; he's saving up for a new camera and he also has a surprise for me apparently. Aww <3 my bros great but very loud (hes my polar opposite including the fact that he eats tons of crap and stays thin as a rake) and so I'm looking forward to peace and quiet this week. And it will be doubly quiet where my nan lives too.
Anyway, onto the important stuff. I binged pretty bad yesterday. Crackers, 3 fucking club bars, strawberries, cream, and leek and and potato soup. But weirdly I don't feel that awful. It was kind of like I'd been doing so well lately (even though  didn't lose) it was to be expected and I kind of welcomed it. Now I can get back to restricting.
Good luck everyone x and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment