Saturday 7 April 2012

fifth of april

Today's really bright and sunny, which I wasn't expecting in all honesty. It's about a week into the Easter holidays and the weather has been completely bipolar. I'm talking about a forecast of snow in April! Of course in the UK you can't rely on weather predictions as its changed from chance of rain to highs of 20 over the course of the morning.

Feeling great today- quite tired as its the holidays and I've gotten up at eight everyday. Basically, I slobbed around and did virtually nothing all day apart from tidy up a little and have a nap on the sofa. My stomach keeps growling and I tell myself 'this is the sound of you losing weight'. I've grown to love the sound of it and the feeling; I've liked it since I was small for some reason, even before I associated it with becoming thin. I sat and organised the cupboard in the afternoon and, despite being very hungry by then, didn't once feel tempted to eat.
Also, I think I've gone off tea. I used to be a real tea-head (at least three cups each day, as is normal in my family) but now after drinking Twinings fruit and herbal teas, I sat down to a cup of Tetley with semi-skimmed and was utterly disgusted at the taste. I thought the milk was off but it happened again this afternoon. Wow :) I'm going to save so many calories from the milk! PS. I've been chewing gum like crazy- I get through a pack of Wrigley's Extra Cool Breeze everyday, they're soooo nice!
AnywayOnToTheImportantStuff

Breakfast:
25g of raisin- 72 cals
1 mug of Twinings fruit tea- 2 cals

Lunch:
Nothing

Dinner:
Half portion of pasta bake- roughly 200 cals

Snacks/Binges:
5 pieces of Wrigley's sugarfree gum- 25 cals

Total:
Almost 300 calories

Can't decide whether I'm excited to weigh in tomorrow morning or dreading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment