Tuesday 24 April 2012

twentyfourth of april

Had a bit of a nap during lunch today. Had loads of people tell me I look really rough and my mum wants me to start eating meat, which I'm against. It's a moral thing, although I'm sure I'd put on weight if I did start eating dead animals. My mum's bought a box of 12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Why?! I promise I won't eat any. I'm going to post this unfinished and update after dinner so I can't go back on it.
*Edit* I didn't eat the doughnut! Yay :) And what with my brother's friends coming over throughout the week, they should all be gone soon anyway. Can't believe how many calories are in pasta! Anyway, today's been a thin day so far. I'm feeling like shit but at the same time, I feel really good.

AllI'veEaten

Breakfast:
Special K- 90 cals
Lunch:
Nothing
Dinner:
About half a plate of pasta with pesto sauce 265 cals
Snacks/Binges:
1 hot chocolate -55 cals (the brand I use turns out to be much lower than I thought before. Woop!)

Total:
410 cals
Not too bad :)
Instead of thinspo today, I thought I'd post some personal motivation. I adore clothes and fabrics and lovely prints. These items are really nice (well I think so anyway) and if I go the rest of the week without bingeing I might treat myself to one or two of them :) The white tights are gorgeous but would be hard to pull off without making my legs look massive, which serves as motivation to loose.
It's kindof hard to see. The first pair of tights have blue spots and the second pair are printed with fun cartoon cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment