Saturday 7 April 2012

i'm such a fail

Devastated- I've not lost any weight at all! Stuck on 107.4 lbs. To be fair, I hadn't exercised at all yesterday. Went with my family to Colchester Zoo and had a reasonable time but am feeling incredibly disappointed in myself. For breakfast, I had my usual and told my dad that I had a few slices of toast as well. We stopped at a restaurant and even though I said I wasn't hungry, they ordered me a jacket potato and I just ate it all. I wanted to stop but I just kept eating and eating until it was gone! Ugh, I feel so fat and I have no control over myself. At least they saw me eat which will keep anyone from suspecting a thing. Anyway, feeling the day was ruined, I came home and ate again. ARGH! I'm so useless! If I slip just a little, I end up bingeing and making everything worse. I think I may end up cutting again tonight (luckily I have another week before school so by then, they will have healed enough to look like cat scratches).
Anyway, here's a little retro thinspo...

MyFailingsToday

Breakfast:
25g of raisins- 72 cals
1 mug of Twinings fruit tea- 2 cals

Lunch:
Jacket potato- 218 cals

Dinner:
Salad -roughly 70 cals (I had mainly lettuce and just a taste of anything else, apart from almost a fifth of an avocado. It's hard to measure salad.)

Snacks/Binges:
Half pack of Munchies- 131 cals
3 pieces of Wrigleys Extra- 15 cals

Total:
508 cals

Eurgh! Over one and a half what I ate yesterday! Tomorrow, I promise to do better. I'm aiming for my 25g of raisins for my metabolism and so I can take my vitamin pill and then I think it will be salad again for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment