Monday 9 April 2012

going strong

Today has been a (moderate) success. Horrified to see my weight at 107.8lbs this morning, but was entirely excpected after yesterday's binge. I was too depressed to blog about it last night, but basically I ate a whole packet of Munchies, half a packet of fruit shortcake bicuits plus a hash brown and an egg. Sunday is full English breakfast and I had to be seen eating. The rest of my food was cut up and smeared around my plate, Cassie Ainsworth style.
Anyway, I've not snacked today which is great, and I started my thinspo scrapbook in one of my lovely brown paper notebooks. It includes quotes and all the thin models from 5 weeks of LOOK magazine; I can't print any thinspo unless I get a day when both my parents are out. Haha :)

WhatIAte

Breakfast:
25g of raisins- 72 cals
1 mug of Twinings fruit tea- 2 cals

Lunch:
Nothing

Dinner:
Mixed salad- around 70 cals
1 boiled egg- 70 cals

Snacks/Binges:
Nothing

Total:
About 214 cals

Really pleased with today :) If I eat the same tomorrow, but with a lower starting weight, I might get a little closer to my target. I'm getting there slowly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like your blog, and I noticed from your first post that we're the same height :) I hope to be at your weight soon. Stay strong because you are doing lovely!
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Best of luck and support to you too.

      Delete