Thursday 19 April 2012

nineteenth of april

Okay so I'm at 106.8 lbs as of a few days ago. I didn't want to post it in the hope that it would be temporary or because of the time of day that I weighed myself. It's been about 3 days and I've not lost any weight at all! It seems like the only way would be to run a marathon and eat nothing at all. I think people would notice. I want to be back at 106 :'( I know it's just 0.8 lbs but it's a big deal.
Anyway today's been ok. I've realised I adore food. But not eating it- organizing it. I rearranged the whole kitchen and I was absolutely amazed at how much food we own. Anyway now the fridge and all the cupboards are neat and perfect and beautiful. And the best part is my brother always eats so he makes a mess of the cupboards and I can sit and fix them everyday :) I guess it's theraputic in a way.
Also, I just wanted to say thanks to anyone who's commented and read so far, you're all lovely and your support is really great. :) Much love

IShouldn'tHaveEatenAtAll

Breakfast:
Half a bowl of Special K- 50 cals

Lunch:
1 Activia yoghurt- 125 cals
Some raisins- about 80 cals
1 Alpen bar- 70 cals

Dinner:
Quorn chicken korma- 130 cals

Snacks/Binges:
1 Alpen bar- 70 cals

Total:
525 cals
That seems really high... :( Probably thanks to the Alpen bars and the yoghurt, both of which I wouldn't normally eat. Assuming I were to have a similar dinner and skip those tomorrow, I would be at 260 which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment