Monday 23 April 2012

ribs! and sleeping in school

I fell asleep during Chemistry today. I've a bad cold and need some sleep. When I woke up my legs were numb. The teacher took me to the office and the first thing they asked was whether I'd eaten. I had to eat more lunch than I usually would because I was being watched. Anyway I got a lift home off my mum rather than take the bus which was a plus. Despite a pounding headache and swallowing being mildly painful, I'm dead chuffed- I can see my ribs! For the first time in a while, I can see them properly. They don't really jut out but they're quite obviously there. I can't stop grinning. And seeing them stopped me from sneaking a few squares of choclate to follow up dinner.
I'm pleased with my calorie intake today; even though it's not particularly low, I seemed to be on a cycle of eating very little and bingeing the following day (as mentioned before). So considering yesterday was a good day, today had the potential to be a bad one. If tomorrow is a good day, that will be a massive encouragement. Thanks to everyone! Stay strong :)



MealsAndSuchThings...

Breakfast:
Half bowl of Special K- 50 cals

Lunch:
Half of a wholemeal roll- 72 cals
Raisins- 80 cals

Dinner:
Quorn chicken korma- 140 cals (the info for this was really inconsistant but calorie-data.com has it as 140 cals per 100g portion.)

Snacks/Binges:
1 hot chocolate- 90 cals
2 crackers- 50 cals

Total:
485 cals
Quite good, considering today could've potentially been a disaster. The cycle is broken!
*I've had to make loads of edits. See what sleep deprivation does to me?*

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried the Quorn chicken korma yet. Is it any good? I hate it when the calorie info is inconsistent. It's so frustrating.

    I can remember being watched at lunch time in school. Gosh, it used to freak me out at first. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I really like quorn and in a curry or sauce it's not that different to chicken. lol. Thanks for reading/commenting :)

      Delete