Tuesday 17 April 2012

seventeenth of april

I was planning on eating nothing but I couldn't. And for the lamest reason too. Everyone around me was watching! I got away without doing too much damage but I really wish I could've done a proper fast :( I went on another hour-long walk around where I live. I love where I live- it's 10 minutes away from Dartford town centre and the schools and shops but out of my window is the most amazing view. The fields go on forever like you're in the middle of nowhere. Wow :)
Anyway heres some lovely thinspo.


FatFatFatFatFat-

Breakfast:
Half bowl of special K- 50 cals

Lunch:
Some raisins- around 80 cals

Dinner:
1 'veggie finger'- 63 cals

Snacks/Binges:
Nothing

Total:
193 cals

Tomorrow, I'll probrably eat more but I'll try and still be good. I keep getting stuck in a pattern of barely eating and bingeing alternatively; if I keep it down tomorrow, the cycle will be broken.

2 comments:

  1. your self control amazes me. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Lol the hardest part for me is having self control when everyone else is eating. It helps to snack on fruit in front of them though. Have a great day tomorrow! Keep strong :)
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete