Wednesday 11 April 2012

tenth of april

Back down to 107 lbs this morning :) Was hoping for more but I'll get lower tomorrow. I can't seem to have a perfect day. I never eat during the day but after dinner I find myself raiding the fridge. I get some strange looks when I sit in front of the fridge completely still, frozen in the act of taking that yoghurt out and then putting it back as many times as it takes to decide that I don't really need it. Soon it will be out of date. I don't feel quite as fat as of tonight but I still need much improvement. I will be thin. I just have to.

TheStuffThatMakesMeFat

Breakfast:
25g of raisins- 72 cals
1 mug of Twinings fruit tea- 2 cals

Lunch:
1 mug of Twinings fruit tea- 2 cals

Dinner:
1 slice of pizza (veggie, a small slice) about 200 cals
1 slice of garlic bread- 53 cals

Snacks/Binges:
2 crackers- 66 cals

Total:
395 cals

Yuck! I wish I could just take it all back and redo yesterday evening. Well, technically I could but I don't want to get into that stuff. I tried to make myself throw up once- to get out of school- but it just didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment