Friday 6 April 2012

hi there!

Okay, hi. I'm Sid but thats a shit name anyway so it doesn't matter. I would have liked to have been named  Alice or Lucy or something gentle sounding and delicate like that. I think that's the point though, who you would like to be is just as important as who you are now; you can have goals and slowly become who you want to be. Perhaps that's how you know you lived well and that you could die happily. As for me, I would like to be a completely different person. Starting with being thin. My weight now is 107.4 lbs or 48.7158205 kilograms. I am 5 ft 6" or 168 cm tall giving me a BMI of 17.2604239 or just 17.3. As for a long-term goal, I need to loose as much weight as I can, but for now, a goal weight of 104 lbs suits. Any support is much appriciated and to anyone who might read this and see it in a negative light: I appreciate your concern for my well-being and that of others, however I cannot promise to listen to any advice you give and so you may as well not read this blog at all. Thanks!
Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment